Fox "vaporlock9" (Foothills of the Sierras): I switched to Program mode and started playing with the settings and menus. The first thing I noticed was that JPG compression was set at "fine"...not "very fine" which is an option. File size went up, but noise decreased quite a bit. Much of the noise was in fact jpg compression artifacts.
Ron (SF Bay Area): I didn't get the 530HS because I had heard negative feedback about the touch screen. The only thing other than the touch screen that is different is that the 530HS has wi-fi. The 520HS cost at least $50 less. I am leaving on a cruise and will report back when I return.
Spigel "shutterbug" (olean,ny): It would be nice to have a printed manual rather than a CD for more in depth discussion of the camera but this is an industry trend. The movies are also quite good. I bought the camera at BJs where it was a little cheaper but had to buy the micro SD card which can be gotten cheaper online. All in all this camera seems like a winner and will update if my intial impression changes


Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét