Thứ Tư, 23 tháng 10, 2013

Canon PowerShot S120 12.1 MP Coupon

Just Chris (N.H., USA):Like most of its predecessors it's built very well, feels good in the hand, and most of the buttons have good feedback. It has gotten a little more rounded over the years but I like it, square camera with smooth edges that don't annoy me in the pocket.


Mark Sanchez (Phoenix, AZ USA): The Canon S120 is pretty amazing for a pocket sized camera and works perfect as the camera to grab when you don't want to carry the big DSLR. There are definitely some advantages and disadvantages worth pointing out.

 Brian:I'm not a serious photographer; however, we all want to take quality pictures. My review won't get into the technical specs, as the review sites cover it pretty well. Instead, I'll discuss why I chose the Canon PowerShot S120, how I use it, and how I like it. I also ordered a (80MB/s) 32 GB SanDisk Extreme SDHC Class 10 UHS-1 memory card for storage, since a memory card isn't included.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét