Reed (Detroit):I had this long awesome review and Amazon lost it of course. So here goes a second try.
This is my second Canon camera. Previously I have owned Olympus and Minolta cameras. I owned a t2i before this and used a t3i for weeks for testing purposes. I will try to cover most aspects of the new features and image quality
Thompson (Missouri, United States):I've only had my T3i for about 8 months when this came out but I read the details and decided to pre-order. The new T4i just arrived today (body only) and I've been playing around with it all afternoon using my 50mm 1.4 lens.
T3iEnthusiast:I'm a bit of a gadget junkie while my wife is not. The T4i allows her to pick up the camera and take better quality pictures, while affording me the ability to learn more about photography and move to manual settings. While I learn, I too can use the camera in auto mode and use the screen tips to assist me.


Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét