Thứ Ba, 22 tháng 10, 2013

Canon EOS Rebel T3 12.2 MP Coupon

W. Stewart "Bill" (Long Island, NY):I think the camera is an amazing buy for the money. I was able to unpack the contents & begin shooting good pictures IMMEDIATELY, using the fully automatic settings & the included partially charged battery. You will however, need to supply an SD Card as this is not included, not even a small one.


Matthew Coenen "Ah. Books." (Spokane, WA): I purchased a Canon EOS 650 -- one of their first autofocus film cameras -- to use as my high school's yearbook editor and photographer. I absolutely loved the camera; my nephew recently inherited it, and he loves it as well. It took amazing pictures. Offered a plethora of features. And has lasted over 20 years.

Sean E. Crenwelge (Texas):I have a Canon point and shoot and, thought that is nice because it's small, the picture quality started to annoy me. The Canon Rebel T3 has great picture quality, I am absolutely impressed. And, incase you are a newbie to camera buying, megapixels DO NOT matter with regards to picture quality; so don't think you have to buy a 18.8 megapixel camera to get a great picture.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét