Thứ Ba, 22 tháng 10, 2013

Canon PowerShot SX510 HS 12.1 MP Coupon

John Blayse (Florida):I love this camera. You can easy use it with auto focus. 3" screen. Optical zoom 30x. Interestingly, you can share you image with friends easily with Wifi were built in. With 12.1MP CMOS, it enough for basic user. You can adjust the option or auto shoot.


DICollege (Elk Grove, CA, US):I have to admit, I am not a very avid photographer and until now have only used my cell phone and Ipod cameras. I think that for the price, this is exceptionally a great camera and who can ask for more. Does one need anything else unless a professional photographer? I say not. You will be pleased with this camera as I am. EXCELLENT PICTURE quality. And video that is better than blue ray discs.

Forrest Coulter "Luke coulter" (Claremore ok.):this camera is great!! the first day I got it, I found out how good it is. It has lots of zoom and when I bought a tripod for it, it worked awesomely.It is OK for beginners but it is AWSOME for people who have lots of camera experience.If you are looking for a good camera BUY THIS ONE!!!!!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét