Thứ Ba, 22 tháng 10, 2013

Canon PowerShot A2500 16MP Coupon

David "Zurasson" (St Paul, MN, USA):What really distinguishes it from its predecessor is Smart Auto Mode recognizing 32 shooting environments and adjusts settings for better quality. It automatically selects the best shooting settings for optimal quality based on the environmental factors (lightning I guess) to provide point'n'shoot simplicity.

Military Mommy (South Dakota):The pictures I took while holding my baby (who was trying to grab the camera) of my 4 other children who were riding a moving train turned out surprisingly good. I also manually adjusted the ISO to 1600 and took some shots while holding my squirming baby, and the pictures were not as noisy as I thought they would be.

E. Tucker (IA, USA) :The Canon brand has made cameras its specialty and the Canon PowerShot A2500 holds true to type. This model brings out all the features that you would expect of a camera of its class but has the added advantage of making it easier for the consumer to access those features. In other words you get the best of both worlds with a great camera and easy usage.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét