D. M. Kemp (Dallas, TX):The pictures are decent. I find some of the interior pictures are a bit grainy, even with the flash. The flash is plenty bright - so no issues there. Switching to low light mode made all the difference. This quick change off the menu function made for clear crisp pictures.
Shihtzu Mom (Virginia):The movie mode works well, with good clarity and color. Bottom line: for everyday shapshots (condidering the performance, features, and price) you'll be happy with the A2300. For more details you can download the user manual from the Canon website.
Troldilocks "Troldilocks" (USA):I should also mention that it was a toss up between purchasing a Canon and a much more expensive Nikon Coolpix. I chose the Canon after reading the reviews here and I'm glad I did. I am extremely pleased with my purchase. Worth mentioning: It was packaged very well and arrived quickly


Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét