Thứ Ba, 22 tháng 10, 2013

Canon EOS Rebel T3 12.2 MP Coupon

W. Stewart "Bill" (Long Island, NY):I think the camera is an amazing buy for the money. I was able to unpack the contents & begin shooting good pictures IMMEDIATELY, using the fully automatic settings & the included partially charged battery. You will however, need to supply an SD Card as this is not included, not even a small one.


Matthew Coenen "Ah. Books." (Spokane, WA):Detailed manual. Yes, it's long. Yes, it's detailed. But with so many features and combinations of settings, I'd much rather have detail versus "the basics." (Though there is a "basics" version as well). The T3 is not a toy. It's a tool. As with any tool, you need to take the time to learn to use it effectively.

Crenwelge (Texas): There are also Creative Options if you are a photographer and want to tweak the settings yourself. I am a beginning photographer and I have not yet utilized these settings but I will update my review once I do so. This camera is also a very nice size if you want a better camera than a point a shoot but don't want to commit to a mammoth SLR. It is a great in-between size and could easily fit in a medium sized purse for a woman, if you so choose to carry it that way.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét