Thứ Ba, 22 tháng 10, 2013

Canon PowerShot SX170 IS 16.0 MP Coupon

John Sturgeon (Monterey, California):Accordingly, I bought a new Canon SX170. I tested it out to compare it. For sentimental reasons, I intend to keep it. But for the most obvious of reasons, which I just indicated in the above statement, I'm not pleased with it. To the contrary, I am deeply saddened about what has now been completely lost to all consumers, worldwide


Stanley Torow "st" (Milford CT):This is completely unacceptable. They took the one feature that made the SX160/SX130 series appealing and destroyed it. I guess I'm going to get an SX160 while they're still in stock.

Wray Mould :Oh, and by the way, the SX170 is a great little point 'n shoot camera for the price, with manual controls if desired. I don't expect it to perform like my Canon 5D MkIII, but that one won't fit in my pocket. I like the SX170 for what it is, and I couldn't care less about its lineage.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét