Thứ Ba, 22 tháng 10, 2013

Canon EOS Rebel T3i 18 MP CMOS APS-C Coupon

Madphule (PA, USA):The video capability is truly amazing, but does require a fast card (class 6 and up) I have a Class 10 and noted some lag when my son was running around in a low light living room. The Grandparents will be able to watch HD movies on their big screen.


MacMaven234 (Los Angeles, CA):I'm not worthy to be a serious reviewer of this product, as I'm just learning what all the photo jargon means. Let me just say excellent professional looking shots are pretty easy with this camera, and I highly recommend it to anyone thinking of purchasing an SLR camera. I love the 18-135mm lens

Cyberpip "cyberpip1" (Colorado):So am returning it to Amazon for replacement rather than sending it to the Canon repair center as I didnt want to wait possibly weeks. Amazon is great about it especially since I had it only a few days. They are shipping a new one immediately which is fantastic and gave me a return label for return shipping for the defective camera.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét