Thứ Tư, 23 tháng 10, 2013

Canon PowerShot A4000IS 16.0 MP Coupon

 Elosser (kernersville, nc United States) :This is my fourth or fifth Canon digital P&S, over the years I've worn all the others out. This one has lived up to my expectations of Canon quality. All the controls do take a bit of experimentation to figure out, but you can leave it on AUTO and let the camera do all the work. The only disadvantage for me, there is no manual control of shutter speed and F-stop. However, in P mode you can index the exposure (+/-) and set the ISO speed for some creativity


 Tom G (Arizona):The little camera is a charmer. The picture quality is color perfect. Has a big LCD display. The response time of the controls and zoom are very snappy. It has 8x optical zoom and if you keep your finger on the zoom it continues after a slight warning pause onto digital zoom for 32x. Yeah, the pic will get a bit grainy at that level but you've got lots of pixels to work with.

 Duncan (Grosse Pointe Farms, MI):When my pocket Sony camera died, I thought I wanted a little bigger camera with more features, but friends with bigger, "real" cameras convinced me to look for another pocket-sized camera for ease of carrying. I compared at a lot of cameras in this "class" and am very happy with my decision to go with this Canon PowerShot

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét