John Sturgeon (Monterey, California):Accordingly, I bought a new Canon SX170. I tested it out to compare it. For sentimental reasons, I intend to keep it. But for the most obvious of reasons, which I just indicated in the above statement, I'm not pleased with it. To the contrary, I am deeply saddened about what has now been completely lost to all consumers, worldwide - The day the last full-featured, full-manual-control, compact, 2-AA battery, travel & field camera left on the entire worldwide market - Died.
Tcaseyrochester "tcaseyrochester" (Upstate NY) :I am an avid amateur photographer with 50+ years of experience with every film and focal plane technology ever created. This camera is my latest "pocket camera" to have with me 24/7, it's for those unique unplanned shots that always pop up when you least expect them and when your DSLR is just not an option to lug around with you all day.
Stanley Torow "st" (Milford CT):Oh, and by the way, the SX170 is a great little point 'n shoot camera for the price, with manual controls if desired. I don't expect it to perform like my Canon 5D MkIII, but that one won't fit in my pocket. I like the SX170 for what it is, and I couldn't care less about its lineage.


Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét